R. 2 Day Scoped Rifle September 22-23, 2019 Eagle Lake, TX
By registering you agree to a background check. Please provide full name, current address and age of attendee during sign up if other than yourself. If you are buying multiple slots please provide full name, current address and age of others. No one under age 21 can participate in classes.
Full payment ($675) is due at registration. Cancellations more than 90 days before class date are refunded 50%. Cancellations within 90 days are non-refundable or can be applied toward another class in the calendar year if available.
The 2-Day Scoped Rifle course is recommended for those that have attended shooting courses before or who have a thorough understanding of fundamentals and already have safe gun handling skills. If you are uncertain or have any questions email us.
This course specializes in teaching students the correct use of a scoped rifle or carbine for hunting or long range shooting situations. Students will gain knowledge on zeros and holds from 7 out to 400-600 yards (range dependent). This course is primarily suited for a magazine fed scoped rifle however, bolt action guns can be used with the understanding of its different characteristics. Any questions please email us.
14 students maximum
WE DO NOT KEEP STANDBY LISTS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT AND ASK TO BE PLACED ON STANDBY FOR A SOLD OUT CLASS- Any sold out course that has cancellations or availability will be announced via social media (links at bottom of page). First to contact us will get the slot. This provides more people an opportunity to get in a class and prevents one entity from being on standby for multiple classes.
- Rifle Setup
- Scopes and Reticles
- Binocular use and observation
- Zeros and holds out to 400-600 yds
- Wind calls
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Low percentage shots
1275 Old Altair Rd.
Eagle Lake, TX 77434
- Med kit (Dark Angel Medical)
- Quality Binoculars
- Quality variable power scope
- Quality rifle (we recommend a lightweight rifle in 5.56mm or 7.62mm)
- 400 rounds of quality match grade ammo (reloads are not recommended)
- Sling that you can climb and run with (two point adjustable recommended)
- Duck tape or multiple barrel caps to keep barrel from getting plugged
- Paper and pencil (waterproof recommended)
- eye/ear pro
- Hat with visor
- gun maintenance kit
- shooting mat
- Small lightweight pack to carry all supplies except rifle (no large range bags or wheeled carts, we will be moving often and quickly and carpooling between the yard lines)