2020 bb. Vehicle Class February 17-18, 2020 Princeton, NJ
By registering you agree to a background check. If you are buying multiple slots for one unit please provide full name, current address and age of others in an email to us. No one under age 21 can participate in classes unless active US MIL.
Full payment ($700) is due at registration. Cancellations more than 90 days before class date are refunded 50%. Cancellations within 90 days are non-refundable or can be applied toward another class in the calendar year if available.
Course Prerequisites (no exceptions, do not ask. If you do not have one of the below prerequisites and sign up YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED and WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN CLASS)
1) completion of one Defoor Proformance training courses after Jan 1, 2015 (we will cross reference your info after you sign up. Do not attempt to buy this course if you haven't trained with us or if someone else bought your course. You will not be refunded)
2) active duty MIL/LE (sign up using your GOV email account or email us before signup from your GOV email if your unit doesn't allow personal email use)
3) current active GOV contractors (we have contacts in all current organizations email us and we will confirm your employment)
12 students maximum
WE DO NOT KEEP STANDBY LISTS. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT AND ASK TO BE PLACED ON STANDBY FOR A SOLD OUT CLASS- Any sold out course that has cancellations or availability will be announced via social media (links at bottom of page). First to contact us will get the slot. This provides more people an opportunity to get in a class and prevents one entity from being on standby for multiple classes.
This course is a two day version of the contracted vehicle course DPS has taught to the military, LE and gov for over 10 years based on continuous real world feedback from students and Kyle's own experiences being involved in multiple real world vehicle ambushes.
- vehicle setup
- weapon setup
- fundamental review
- position review
- barricade review
- non shooting movement
- vehicle specific tactics
- vehicle SOPs carbine only
- vehicle SOPs pistol only
- vehicle tactics overt/covert
There is a weapons zero check and fundamentals review, show up with trued guns that are ready to shoot.
All drills require physical exertion and an elevated heart rate. If you are injured or can not run in your full gear or lift weight do not sign up for this class. Both days are typically 8am-5pm with a short lunch break on the range (bring food both days). Limited pictures and no audio or video recording is permitted in class.
4391 Rt. 27
Princeton, NJ 08540
- eye and ear pro
- sharpie marker
- pen/paper or phone for notes
- med kit (Dark Angel Medical)
- Approx 700 rounds of ammo (350 pistol/350 carbine)
- Serviceable pistol and carbine with at least 3 magazines per
- gun maintenence kit
- seasonal clothing
- kydex or plastic holster that covers trigger guard, no SERPAs