2022 N. 2 Day Pistol September 17-18 2022 Bethlehem, PA
By registering you agree to a background check. No one under age 21 can participate in classes.
Full payment ($685) is due at registration. Cancellations more than 90 days before class date are refunded 50%. Cancellations within 90 days are non-refundable or can be applied toward another class in the calendar year if available. No refunds are given if range location changes.
The 2-Day pistol course is recommended for those that have attended shooting courses before or who have a thorough understanding of fundamentals and already have safe gun handling skills. If you are uncertain or have any questions email us.
- weapon setup
- multiple targets
- shooting under stress
Some drills require physical exertion and an elevated heart rate. Combatives block requires moderate hands on training with others. Day one is typically 8am-4pm with a short lunch break, day two is typically 8am-3pm with no lunch break. No audio or video recording is permitted in class. Certificates are given upon completion of class.
2336 Riverside Dr.
Hellertown, PA 18055
- eye and ear pro
- Thai pad (if you're coming with a friend only one per pair is needed)
- sharpie marker
- pen/paper or phone for notes
- med kit (Templar Medical)
- 800 rounds of ammo
- Serviceable gun with at least 3 magazines per
- quality fixed blade with kydex sheath and training blade (must have smooth edges), (click here and look at any options from Headhunter Blades, Atienza Kali, Northman Blades or Sayoc Kali)
- gun maintenence kit
- seasonal clothing
- kydex or plastic holster that covers trigger guard, no SERPAs