2023 a. 2 Day Scoped Rifle January 7-8 Mulberry, FL
By registering you agree to a background check. No one under age 21 can participate in classes.
Full payment ($750) is due at registration. Cancellations more than 120 days before class date are refunded 50%. Cancellations within 120 days are non-refundable or can be applied toward another class in the calendar year if available. No refunds are given if range location changes.
The 2-Day scoped course is recommended for those that have attended shooting courses before or who have a thorough understanding of fundamentals and already have safe gun handling skills. If you are uncertain or have any questions email us.
- scopes and reticles
- bono use and observation
- wind calls
- unconventional shooting positions
- low percentage shots
- weapon setup
- multiple targets
- shooting under stress
Some drills require physical exertion and an elevated heart rate. Day one is typically 8am-4pm with a short lunch break, day two is typically 8am-3pm with no lunch break. No audio or video recording is permitted in class. Certificates are given upon completion of class.
- eye and ear pro
- sharpie marker
- pen/paper or phone for notes
- med kit (Templar Medical)
- 400 rounds of match grade ammo
- Serviceable gun with at least 3 magazines (if shooting magfed)
- quality binos
- rifle with quality scope and all scope mounting tools
- gun maintenence kit
- seasonal clothing and hat
- shooting mat
- lightweight pack to carry all gear